Thursday, April 28, 2011

Current Obsession - Raw Stone Rings

via google

When I first saw a picture of the H&M Ring above I wanted to check it out in person. Next time I've been to the mall with an H&M store I scanned their jewelry section. I decided not to buy it that day (I'm still in non-shopping-mode!) because it was nice but all of these rings in that specific store were kind of awry worked. When I'll find one next monday that looks ok I'm going to get it (I have not seen it in their online store!). I don't mind buying inexpensive costume jewelry but it should not scream "cheap". Nevertheless I looked for alternatives - here are my finds:

Als ich zum ersten mal den oben abgebildeten H&M Ring im Web sah, wollte ich ihn mir live ansehen. Beim nächsten Einkaufsbummel habe ich dann auch gefunden - aber nicht mitgenommen. 1. bin ich noch bis Sonntag im Anti-Shopping und 2. waren alle modelle im Laden irgendwie schief und unprofesionell verarbeitet. Wenn es den Ring am Montag noch gibt und ich ein einigermaßen ordentlich-verarbeitetes exemplar finde kommt es mit. Ich habe nichts gegen preiswerten Modeschmuck - nur sollte er nicht "billig" wirken. Da mir die Idee der "unbearbeiteten" Steine gut gefallen hat, hier noch ein paar hübsche Alternativen:
 
From the highstreet chainstores | von den großen Modeketten

Raw Stone Rings
lower left: Nicole Mebane Raw Amethyst Ring via fashion-conscience

Individual ones from etsy | Einzelstücke über etsy
Sparklecouture


ElisabethLydonStudio