Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blog News

I hope you have already noticed that I made some small changes to the blog :) First - the new header! Still sleek and simple, nothing too fancy (but I'm still working on the resolution). Pretty much the same for the small design improvements (typo, background color, etc.). I added a formspring box to the left - so feel free to ask me anything! And I also added links to my other "homes" on the web like polyvore, weheartit and pinterest. And here are some news regarding the content - I wrote my first outfit post and there are more to come. And I decided to write some more on music (starting in june). Hope you like it!

Ich hoffe, Euch sind schon ein paar kleine Veränderungen aufgefallen :) Zuerst einmal der neue Header. Immer noch einafch und clean, aber dass mag ich auch so (allerdingsuss ich noch ein wenig die Auflösung optimieren). Einfach gilt auch für die Design-Änderungen (Typo, Hintergrund etc.). Eine Formspring-Box gibts jetzt auch - ich bin bereit ausgefragt zu werden. Außerdem habe ich meine Seiten bei polyvore, weheartit und pinterest verlinkt. Aber auch in Sachen Inhalte geht es in eine etwas neue Richtung - gestern ging mein erster Outfit-Post online und demnächst (ab Juni) gibt es auch mehr zu Musik. Ich hoffe, es gefällt Euch!