Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Cheek Products

Lovely Daisy TAGged me - she wants to know what cheek products (blush, bronzer, highlighter) could be found in my cosmetics bag. Well not that much - although I use (at least) blush nearly daily I always return to some favs.

Die liebe Daisy hat mich geTAGged - sie will wissen, welche Wangenprodukte (also Rouge, Bronzer und Highlighter) ich nutze. Sehr viel gibt es da nicht bei mir, obwohl ich Rouge zumindest fast täglich verwende. Aber ich komme immer wieder zu meinen Favoriten zurück :)


Benefit "Dallas" - blush/bronzer | Benefit "Coralista" - blush | Alverde "berry" - baked blush |
Alverde "Cherry Fun" - liquid rouge & lips | MAC "Goldstone" - MSF mineralize skin finish [semi precious LE]



As you can see, I love Benefit products - especially "Dallas" is my go-to product, it works good on my skin color and the box lasts like forever. Definitely, I'll buy it again! But as you can see on the edges of the box, I also used to carry it with me. And this is the worst thing about Benefit on my opinion - the packaging (of blushes and sets at least) is beautiful but less durable than others. Also from Benefit is my "Coralista" blush. I prefer it when my skin is paler (fall/winter).
Next is the baked blush in "berry" from Alverde, a german organic cosmetic brand (and only available in Germany and Austria). I like to use it when my face is a little tanned. I also got the "liquid rouge and lip" from Alverde in cherry fun. I bought it as a less expensive alternative to Benefit's "Benetint" (I had it before and liked it a lot, but I broke the glass cylinder...). Remember that you can win one of these here (giveaway is open until midnight).
Last but not least is my first MAC cheek produkt - the MSF (mineralize skin finish) in "Goldstone" from the semi precious LE. I just got a few days ago and can't tell ery much about it - it's a bit like a highlighter but more subtle - I like it so far :)
I don't think I'll ever own much more cheek products as I prefer to stick to colors and textures I can work with - but nevertheless I want to try out the famous NARS blushes (I'll probably get one on a vacation abroad, as they are very hard to find here).

I pass this TAG on to Bazia, Happy Dandelion and Touching the Rainbow - let's have a peek in you cosmetic boxes :)


Wie man unschwer erkennen kann, mag ich Benefit - besonders "Dallas" nutze ich schon ewig. Es passt wie ich finde gut zu meinem Teint und außerdem reicht eine Box unglaublich lange. Wenn diese leer ist, werde ich es definitiv wieder kaufen (dann zum 3. mal). Allerdings kann man aber die Nutzung auch schon von außen gut erkennen (an den Kanten) und das ist das was ich an Benefit nicht so gerne mag. Die Verpackungen sind zwar hübsch aber unpraktisch und leicht kaputtzukriegen. Außerdem habe ich noch das "Coralista" Roge, das ich besonders gerne im Herbst/WInter mag, wenn meine Haut blasser ist, wirkt es schön frisch.
Weiterhin habe ich noch zwei Produkte von Alverde. Einmal das gebackene Rouge in "Berry", das mag ich gern eauf leicht gebräunter Haut und seit kutzem auch das"liquid rouge and lip" in cherry fun. Letzteres habe ich mir als günstige Alternative zu "Benetint" (diese hatte ich mal, aber dann ist mit das Fläschchen zerbrochen). Denkt an meine Verlosung, da gibt es auch einmal das Alverde Produkt zu gewinnen (bis Mitternacht).
Als letztes gibt es noch das nagelneue MAC MSF (mineralize skin finish) in "Goldstone" aus der aktuellen semi precious LE. Ich habe es erst ein paar Tage und kann daher noch wenig darüber sagen, außer dass ich es mag. Ich werde es wohl ähnlich wie einen Highlighter verwenden.
So das war's und vrrmutlich wird da auch nicht sooo viel Neues mehr dazu kommen (sondern eher ersetzt werden), denn ich bleibe gerne bei den Farben und Produkten mit denen ich gut zurechtkomme. Ausprobieren möchte ich allerdings gerne noch eines der berühmten NARS Rouges (davon wird aber wohl frühestens in einem Auslands-Urlaub etwas bei mir einzihen, da sie mir für einen "Versuch" doch ein wenig zu teuer sind).


Ich gebe den TAG weiter an Bazia, Happy Dandelion und Touching the Rainbow - zeigt doch mal, was Ihr so benutzt!