Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Soundtrack Of My Life - Nighttime Driving

Here's the first post of my new category - every now and then I present five songs. I try to group them by perfect occasions. If you have a topic you like to be covered here, feel free to contact me - I love to hear your ideas :)
Nighttime Driving: The car can be the loneliest and emptiest place on earth when you drive through the night, so I need songs that are relaxing but pick me up at the same time. Here's my selection.

via pinterest

Hier kommt der erste Post meiner neuen "Soundtrack of my Life" Kategorie - immer mal wieder präsentiere ich fünf Lieder, die ich für hörenswert halte. Jeweils zusammengestellt nach einer Gelegenheit zum Anhören. Falls Ihr Ideen für die Kategorie habt - immer her damit, das ist schon fast wie Mixtapes basteln :)
Nighttime Driving: Das Auto kann ein unglaublich einsamer Ort sein, besonders bei Nachtfahrten, dann fange ich immer an zu grübeln. Musik in dieser Situation muss für mich entspannend (ja, ich finde auch schnelle und mid-tempo Songs entspannend!), aber gleichzeitig "stark" sein. Das hier ist meine Auswahl.


 The Decemberists - Down By The Water

 Saybia - The Second You Sleep

The Smiths - There's A Light That Never Goes Out


Jupiter Jones - Hey Menetekel!

 
Weezer - Perfect Situation