Friday, July 15, 2011

Lovely List - No 28

Yeah - another award! Thank you Lily, it makes me happy that people like what I write :) Lily also wanted me to post another 10 facts list - and here it is #4!
I pass the "adorable blog" award on to these 5 creative bloggers (don't worry - you don't have to do the 10 fact thingy too):
C.M. (ChaHeVu), das Stadtgeflüster, LVoebags, and to go a little more international also to chartreuse & a twist and à la mode.

Jaaa! Noch ein Award. Vielen Dank liebe Lily, es freut mich sehr, wenn meine Posts gerne gelesen werden :) Lily wollte ja noch mal 10 Fakten von mir  und hier sind sie, Ausgabe Nr. 4!
Ich gebe den "adorable Blog" Award weiter an die folgenden kreativen Blogger (und keine Angst, die 10 Fakten müsst Ihr nicht auch machen, Ihr dürft aber natürlich): C.M. (ChaHeVu), das Stadtgeflüster, LVoebags, chartreuse & a twist und à la mode.





10 facts about me - part IV (part I, part II, part III)
  1. When it comes to summer fruits - I prefer cherries over strawberries.
    Was Sommerfrüchte angeht, ich mag lieber Kirschen as Erdbeeren
  2. I can't sleep by day.
    Ich kann tagsüber nicht schlafen.
  3. I'm addicted to scarves and shawls.
    Ich bin Tücher- und Schalsüchtig.
  4. I can't stand to drink plain milk - with coffee it's okay, also yoghurt, cheese and stuff like that.
    Ich kann Milch nicht "pur" trinken, im Kaffee oder so ist es okay. Joghurt, Käse und Co. gehen auch.
  5. My favorite flowers are white callas and lillies.
    Weisse Calla und Lilien sind meine Lieblingsblumen.
  6. I love to spent hours and hours flipping though old photographs.
    Ich kann Stunden damit zubringen, alte Fotos durchzusehen.
  7. I'm a sucker for Vespas, especially the older ones in light colors. Unfortunately I  need a car at the moment - but maybe later?!
    Vespas, besonders die alten, pastelligen finde ich ganz toll, leider wäre das im Moment eher ein unpraktisches Fahrzeug für mich.
  8. People think that some food I love to eat is weird (or maybe gross) like anchovis, capers, oisters, cuttlefish.
    Ich esse gerne Sachen, die von vielen als merkwürdig (von manchen auch eklig) bezeichnet werden, Sardellen, Kapern, Austern, Tintenfisch.
  9. I hate long car rides, especially when I'm the passenger.
    Ich hasse lange Autofahrten, besonders als Beifahrer.
  10. My summer in Berkeley/Ca. some years ago was one of the best times I ever had.
    Mein Sommer in Kalifonien (Berkeley) vor ein paar Jahren, war eine der schönsten Zeiten, die ich erlebt habe.