Saturday, April 2, 2011

Project 10 Pan - March Results

I'm a quitter - this will be my last post on results because I'm running low on shower gel and other daily needs. Happy shopping ahead! Nevertheless, here's what I used up in march:
  • 2 body lotions/creams
  • 2 hand creams
  • 2 shower gels
  • 2 bath ballistics
  • 1 shampoo
  • 1 hair conditioner
  • 1 facial cream
  • 1 facial serum
  • 1 toothpaste
another 11 products gone! Overall result: -39

In the next few days, I do a follow-up on my experiences.

via weheartit

Ich höre auf - jetzt wird Duschgel und ähnliche tägliche Produkte knapp, also geh' ich wieder shoppen :) Trotzdem hier sind meine aufgebrauchten Produkte im März:
  • 2 Bodylotions/-cremes
  • 2 Handcremes
  • 2 Duschgele
  • 2 Badekugeln
  • 1 Shampoo
  • 1 Haaspülung
  • 1 Tagescreme
  • 1 Gesichtsserum
  • 1 Zahnpasta
 noch einmal 13 Produkte weg! Gesamtverbrauch: -39


In den nächsten Tagen poste ich noch einen kleinen Beitrag zu meinen Erfahrungen aus dem Projekt.